Open Camera is a fully-featured and completely free Camera app for Android phones and tablets.
- Auto stabilizes option so that your images are of any level (see image for example).
- Expose your camera performance: Focus modes, SEN modes, color effects, white balance, ISO, exposure compensation/lock, face detection, torch, anti-banding support.
- Video recording (including HD, taking photos while recording video, time-lapse).
- Easy remote control: timer (with optional sound count), auto-repeat mode (delayed setting).
- Option to take photos remotely by removing sound (such as sound, whistle), or voice command “cheese”.
- Configurable volume keys
- Configurable user interface.
- Zoom through multi-touch indicators and single-touch controls.
- Option to lock the orientation of portrait or landscape for photo or video. Option to preview the Lps Upside Down with attached lenses.
- Secure folder selection (including storage access framework)
- Disable shutter volume.
- Cover the selection of grids and crop guides.
- Optional GPS location tagging (geotagging) of photos and videos; this includes compass direction (GPSImgDirection, GPSImgDirectionRef) for photos.
- Apply date and time stamp, location coordinate, and custom text to the photo. Store date / time and location as Video Subtitles (.srt).
- Yes, you can take selfies (also known as front cameras), which include “screen flash” support.
- Support for (some) external microphones.
- Automatically take photos after the widget launches.
- Support for HDR (with auto-alignment and ghost removal) and exposure bracketing.
- Support for Camera 2 API: manual focus distance (with optional focus) manual ISO; manual exposure time; manual white balance temperature; burst mode; RAW (DNG) files; slow-motion video.
- Dynamic range correction methods for noise reduction (including low light night mode) and better quality images.
- Screen histograms, zebra stripes, focus peaks options.
- Focus bracket mode.
- Support for Mi Band 2 and Imgift Selfie.
- Small file size.
- Totally free, and no ads in the app (I only run ads on websites). open source.
Open Camera APK [ MODE ] (Some features may not be available on all devices, as they may depend on hardware or camera features, Android versions, etc.)
If you want, you can support your development of an Open Camera by donating and supporting future development! It can be purchased on my donation app at Open Camera APK [ MODE ] Thanks!
Note that it’s not possible for me to test Open Camera on every Android device out there, so please test Open Camera before using it for photos / videos at your wedding.