Close background apps
Ever wondered where all your mobile data is going, even when not using apps all that much? Background apps are your real enemy. If you have 10 apps running in the background, the bandwidth of your network is spreading across these 10 apps, reducing your data speed. To ensure an optimized internet speed, close all apps when not actively using them.
Use data-management apps
While not traveling or commuting, fluctuating internet speed can be a major issue. Start using data management apps, like our data savings app, to maintain a steady internet speed. For example, when using Instagram, this app can compress up to 50% of your data and cut down loading time by half. While streaming music or videos on apps such as Gaana, Saavn, YouTube or Netflix, Opera Max compresses up to 60%, leading to faster streaming.
Delete unused apps
Still have those old apps you stopped using after the first week of installing them? Unused apps also slow down your smartphone by consuming RAM and storage space. These unused applications can slow down the performance of other apps and your smartphone, leading to patchy internet speed while browsing. Delete all unused apps from your Android smartphone to make it run faster.
Keep the ads at bay
Advertisements often pop up when browsing and can slow down your internet speed, ruining the entire browsing experience. Sometimes advertisements that you use while browsing a webpage use more data than the entire web page itself. With our ad blocking mobile browser you can block ads for a smoother, faster browsing experience.
Choose Wi-Fi over mobile data
If you have a high-speed 3G or 4G connection, then go for the nearest Wi-Fi hotspot. This can give you faster internet speed. If you still end up dealing with slow Wi-Fi because more people are using it at the same time, here are some more tips to make the most of public Wi-Fi.
Blocking the Internet can help:
۔ Save your battery
Reduce your data usage
General Chat Chat Lounge Increase your privacy
easy to use
root requires no root
★ Support android downloads
How to prevent apps from using the Internet on Android 9 pie or newer smart phones
If you have a relatively new smartphone with Android 9 Pi (or newer) on it, the operating system provides you with the tools you need to get the job done. First, open Settings and go to Wireless & Networks.
- How do you stop an internet site?
- How to block any website on your Android phone
- Install ES File Explorer …
- In this folder, you will see the file named Host. Tap it and in the popup menu, tap Text. …
- Tap the Edit button in the top bar.
- Now, you are editing the file, and you want to redirect their DNS to blocking sites. …
- Reboot your Android device.
- How do I block a website from my router?
- To block Internet sites:
- Launch an Internet browser from a computer or wireless device that is connected to the network.
- You are prompted to enter the username and password. …
- Click Advanced> Security> Block sites.
- Choose a keyword blocking option: