Family Locator and Home Security – TrackView
TrackWave converts your smartphones, tablets and PCs into an IP camera connected with the GPS lighter, event detection, alert and cloud / way recording capability. Windows and Mac version is available for free download from our website.
Trackviews have more features than other security surveillance apps.
Track show offers an in-app purchase. First try free features before purchasing. We do not follow the return. Thanks.
No accessories to buy, dirty wire, you can install Track View on your device at least one minute!
- Family Locator and GPS Finder
- IP camera for home security
- Event detection and instant warning on your mobile devices
- Remote audio and video recording
- Route recording for location date
- Two-way audio
- Remote bars that saves missing devices, even if it’s in silent mode
- Night vision mode that sees you in the dark
- Motion and sound detection
- Cloud storage to back up your recording
- App works in background and sleep mode that saves your battery
- High reliability and excellent video quality in low bandwidth that saves your data usage.
- Super easy to install and a click connection anywhere around the world
- Super easy to install
- integration with Google Gmail account
- Safe access: You are the only ones who can access your connected devices.
- Multi-network support: Supports all types of trackwave networks: WiFi, 2G, 3G, 4G etc.
- Automatically switch the network: When the network switches, AutoView will switch when the TrackView network is available.
- Real time and low dimension: To ensure that you get instant updates on events and watch video in real-time.
- Access to Universal: Access any of your devices anywhere in the world.
It’s easy to install Track View. Just a click, and you’re there.
You can use your existing Gmail account’s username and password to login to TrackView. Please use an account to login to all devices. Before logging in, please also name a unique device on your device so that you can separate them.
- Enjoy your safety
Once you have more than one device login, you can monitor, track, or ruin a remote device through one click. You can also check your clips, records, and playbacks to your clips.