Create truly independent and independent application clones
Change clone names and icons
Enjoy using multiple accounts and clones
Customize clones using a multitude of modification options
Choose when to update clones
With App Cloner, you can create and install multiple copies of your existing applications. App Cloner is the only multi-account application that creates true, independent and installable clones. Read about the incompatibilities below. You can contact [email protected] We are pleased to assist you and answer your questions. It is not possible to solve problems reported through Play Store comments.
Cloned applications run in parallel and operate independently of their original applications. They will not receive automatic updates so you can maintain and run a stable version along with the original application.
Cloning applications can be useful for simultaneously using multiple sign-ins in applications such as Facebook, Instagram or Twitter, but the real fun starts playing with an application. App Cloner offers a multitude of modification options to modify the new copy of the application.
You can change the name and icon of the application. You can remove permissions or allow a cloned application to be installed on the SD card. You can disable automatic start and activation locks. Or turn your application into a floating window application.
App Cloner can extend a cloned application to add features such as password protection, incognito mode, hide Android ID or phishing locations. You can also force the application to consume data only through Wi-Fi. There are more than 100 application customization options and each update will add more.
Premium version features
The free version allows basic cloning. Upgrade to premium to enjoy the full set of options:
• Clone premium applications (Messenger, VK, Snapchat)
• Create multiple application clones and use batch cloning
• Save cloned applications
• Replace initiator icons
• Clone watch applications, watch faces
• Change the status, navigation and colors of the toolbar
• Change the rotation lock
• Floating applications and free form windows
• Change application display size, language and font size
• Keep the screen on, immersive mode
• Multiple window support
• Password protection applications
• Incognito mode for applications
• Exclude the application of recent
• Change Android ID, hide IMEI, Wi-Fi MAC
• Remove permissions
• Prevent screenshots
• location of the parody
• Allow applications to be installed on the SD card
• Redirect external storage
• Clear cache on exit
• Remove widgets, application icon
• Disable auto start
• Disable application defaults
• Disable mobile data and background networks
• SOCKS proxy
• Notification filter
• silence notifications
• Change notification color
• Set brightness and silence at the beginning
• Do not disturb, Wi-Fi and Bluetooth controls
Not all applications can be cloned! Cloned applications may crash, show errors or malfunction.
Features that depend on the application certificate, such as Google account logins, Google Play services, Google Play games, Google Drive backup or in-app purchases, WILL NOT WORK !
Cloning an application will change its certificate, which means that the clone may not work if the application validates the certificate or uses advanced copy protection.
Some applications that CANNOT be cloned:
• Most Google applications
• Skype for Business
Use ‘Report application problem’ to report a problem with a cloned application.
To install the clones from your device, you must enable Settings> Security> Unknown sources. If the Install button is disabled or does not click, you should temporarily disable overlapping applications, such as chat heads, blue light filters or floating widgets.
Antivirus applications may display warnings for cloned applications. These warnings are false positives and can be ignored. They are caused by the non-officio certificate